• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you carry a camera

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 24 Replies

inspired my the poll that pops up on the homepage... do you carry a camera all the time?? when did you start??

i ALWAYS have a camera with me..my dad is a photographer and i got my first camera when i was 3 i think (it was my dads first camera too a 10mm kodak that uses the little box flashes) anyway i was in Jr high when i started carriing a camera in with me..

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamabeth4180
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

always. but i do photography so it is just like a part of my body you know? LOL

JustCallMe_♥Bethy♥_. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

brennajoy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Yep it's in my purse at all times!

Mommy2519
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:13 AM

i ALWAYS have mine on me...my dh gets annoyed cause im constantly taking pictures of everything my kids are doing, its like ok im leaving the house got the keys camera and kids lol

LMartin08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM

hahaha i always have my camera on me, but i just realized that the memory card isnt in it!!! so thank goodness i havent wanted to take any pictures!!! im retarded!! lol 

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

peepszaya
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM

I always have it with me and extra batteries just in case! 

dreamerinluv

ALWAYS....Im a camera "wh*re"....LOL....always snapping pics....you should see all the albums I have on my space....LOL !

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

punksjs

I always have my phone which is really the camera I use 99% of the time. I have no idea where my actual camera is.

mom2tasianic
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I do unless I've forgotten to charge the batteries! 

CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM

no because it's so stinkin' big! i need to get a smaller camera that takes good pix like my camera does 

DeZsMaMa
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM

hell yes!!! all the time!!

Linda - Loving Mommy to Dezmond Jordan (11/30/06) & Zion Naje' EDD (9/10/09) It's a BOY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)