Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's killing me!!! (update)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM
  • 2 Replies

I got a horrible headache last night. I go to school from 5:30- 9:20 Mondays and Wednesdays, well I didn't have any money to buy some pretzels, so i didn't get to eat dinner til I got home.

I am not diabetic or anything, but when I got out of class I felt sooo sick, I felt like I was going to throw up, I felt really really weak, I was shaking and felt kind of drunk, thats the only way I can describe it. I also got a headache. So I rushed home and had a leftover peice of pizza and then felt horrible the rest of the night with a horrible headache. I woke up this morning with the same headache. I don't have any medicine in my house, and I feel too horrible to go get anything, and my son is awake so I can't take a nap or anything.

I just made lunch, I am hoping that may help... I hate headaches like this... Just wanted to vent and complain a little bit. :(

UPDATE: I took 2 exedrine and a hour and a half nap while my son took his, and still have horrible headache.... I seriously just want to cry and go to bed for the night and its only 4 pm.. :(

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ElijahsMommy58
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Excederin Headache & 2 Tylenol.

I was on Vicodin for my headaches & they couldnt figure out why I was getting them/what was causing them. My cousin-in-law's husband is an EMT & I got a horrible headache over there one day & thats what he gave me. It worked like a charm. If your not used to the caffiene you may get jittery, but if you are, it should take care of it.

Twilight-Icons   

Instead of a prince with a horse, I'd rather have a Vampire with a Volvo. :)

AlyssaH87
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)