Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pictures..

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

haha my other post inspired another picture question... those that carry cameras, what are some things you take pics of that other people think you are crazy for??

i took a pic of my DD's first poop in the big potty! and my cousin has a garden and made a dinner with some of the veggies they grew so i asked if she took any pics and everyone thought i was crazy!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alliran
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM

lol ok the poop thing girlie no. but yes I took pix. of things on the side of the road like a smshed pop can, a pair of shoes. I later blew up those pic. and drew them. I take pic. of flowers, cars, stores, trees, bugs, books, candles. things I want at the time but can't get. it's fun.lol.

tryn2smile
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I took a pic of my son's feet the first time I took him bowling.....I thought his feet looked sooooo cute in those shoes.  Some people think I'm odd but I thought it was cute. LOL

evaleesmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM

aww ithink its cute!

Quoting tryn2smile:

I took a pic of my son's feet the first time I took him bowling.....I thought his feet looked sooooo cute in those shoes.  Some people think I'm odd but I thought it was cute. LOL

tryn2smile
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Thanks......happy

Quoting evaleesmom:

aww ithink its cute!

Quoting tryn2smile:

Michelle2080
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM

We always have wierd incidents with Frogs since my mom died. It goes back to something funny she used to do that involved Frogs. So I always take pics of frogs that show up on my porch. ??? I know, maybe kinda wierd.

ameliasmama1
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM

I took a picture of my daughters first poop in the potty. She is so cute sitting next to it with the biggest, proudest smile on her face. I LOVE that picture!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)