Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm expecting my 2nd child in January

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

Im 20 i have a three year old little girl and i recently found out im expecting my 2nd child in january. I live at home with family while going to school for business.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM

stork

Welcome to CafeMom!

Please say hello to the other moms introducing themselves here - you can leave replies on their posts and send out messages and friend invitations! 

You may also want to check out this post:
PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!     

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

coffee

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

jeskaM
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM

congrats! im expecting my second in jan too!

Lindsay 06.14.2008

Pregnancy ticker

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Hi! We have some things in common! I am preg with my 2nd and are due in Jan. They say the first of Jan. My 1st is my son. Around here we say ds for son. It means darling or dear son. For daughter we use dd. For husbands we say dh. For significant others its so and for boyfrind (u may know) its bf.

So anyways ... I am also in school for business. Its my AA then on to my BA in Legal Studies. Where do u go?

2007mommy2be
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Ooh when? I am Jan 1st!

Quoting jeskaM:

jeskaM
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM

aww a new years baby..im due the 18th

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

Ooh when? I am Jan 1st!

Quoting jeskaM:

Lindsay 06.14.2008

Pregnancy ticker

Skys_mommy86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I am due in dec with my second!! My dd will be 22 months when little brother or sister comes along!! Welcome!

Lilypie

Lilypie
tmama1119
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Congrats! Thats so exciting. I am expecting #2 December 22nd. My ds is 18 months... I will have my hands full. LOL. Thats how i wanted it though. I am also going to school right now. If you have any questions let me know.

libarachi88
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Im not entirely Sure yet. waiting to go to the doctor. But when i got my pregnancy test done they said around the end of january. Maybe possibly into early feburary but who knows.

libarachi88
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Im going to st charles community right now. Getting my aa.  then from their i think im going to go do some cosmetology. and eventually run my own salon. im also studying art history its kind of my weakness. My dd just turned three in may.

Skys_mommy86
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Me too, i wanted it that way!! Im due the 10th! Sky is 15 months now.. Should be fun!!

Quoting tmama1119:

Congrats! Thats so exciting. I am expecting #2 December 22nd. My ds is 18 months... I will have my hands full. LOL. Thats how i wanted it though. I am also going to school right now. If you have any questions let me know.

Lilypie

Lilypie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)