• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe she did this!!! He is a baby!!! UPDATE!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM
  • 33 Replies

I wrote another post asking everyone to pray for baby Raiden. This is the article from our local newspaper..... 

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/article/20090609/NEWS01/906090305/Coshocton+mother+charged+with+child+endangering&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

I know this woman, she is my sister's sil (her hubby's sister)!!! THey haven't talked in a LONG time, but to think that this girl was my friend when I was like 13! It makes me sick to my stomache to think of the things she did to this poor baby!

I just wanted to also let everyone know that the baby is no longer in ICU. He was moved into a new room last night! Just a regular room. =) I'm not sure if he's on any support of any kind. THe details are hard to get. They won't tell anyone very much. But I am just glad to hear that most likely he'll make it! Such a fighter!!

I have just heard that the baby was tested NEGATIVE for brain damage!!! =D He went 'home' yesterday. I am trying to get info from my sister as to where he is and where his older brother is...I'll keep those who care updated...(it suprises me that more don't care..)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
celticreverie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Makes me hug my children. that poor baby! ;( Becka was crazy high needs when she was an infant. People said "colic" but that's not what it was. I could never have harmed her. If I got frustrated, I would put her in her swing, and walk away.

I am so sickened by parent's like this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rosalie29
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

WOW!!

I just don't understand why some women do this! Yeah, I understand at times you can get frustrated, but that's when you just walk away and take a deep breath, the baby can cry for a minute while you cool down. People that do that s%$# don't deserve to have children period.

megancalista
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

I know!!! You ask someone to come over and help you or something! She had an HUGE family that would have welcomed her with open arms and loved her and her kids, but she refused them. She wanted nothing to with them because they didn't like her lifestyle (drugs/alcohol). I have her as a friend on myspace and was seeing her updates about the baby crying SO MUCH and how she was just gonna smoke and then go to bed.....breaks my heart into pieces..

Quoting celticreverie:

Makes me hug my children. that poor baby! ;( Becka was crazy high needs when she was an infant. People said "colic" but that's not what it was. I could never have harmed her. If I got frustrated, I would put her in her swing, and walk away.

I am so sickened by parent's like this.

megancalista
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Exactly! Plus she has another little boy too. He's about 2 yrs old.....I just shudder to think of what she did to him that we didn't know about....

Quoting Rosalie29:

WOW!!

I just don't understand why some women do this! Yeah, I understand at times you can get frustrated, but that's when you just walk away and take a deep breath, the baby can cry for a minute while you cool down. People that do that s%$# don't deserve to have children period.

CarlaD
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

That's just horrible and sickening..that is my husbands hometown too

Rosalie29
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Those poor babies!

Quoting megancalista:

Exactly! Plus she has another little boy too. He's about 2 yrs old.....I just shudder to think of what she did to him that we didn't know about....

Quoting Rosalie29:

WOW!!

Ilovemyson51508
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM

ok what im about to say might be taken the wrong way i hope its not cause this is a touchy subject for me right now! People like this take their baby for granted i mean really they do!  i dont know how long my son will be with us and like i couldnt imagine doing that to my son he is everything to me and i would do anything for him i would die for my son so he could live and get married and have his own kids people who do this are selfish and im sorry a pice shit that baby was ahrmless it was not doing anything a baby dosent do! Ughhh it just tears me up inside to read this........

jusjream

Stuff like that really makes me sick to my stomach. I could never imagine doing anything like that to my babies.

TO VIEW OR ORDER CUTE NAME PLAQUES, BOW HOLDERS AND OTHER ROOM DECOR FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.BRITSBRATZ.ETSY.COM

megancalista

Oh I know....breaks my heart!

Quoting Rosalie29:

Those poor babies!

Quoting megancalista:

Quoting Rosalie29:

WOW!!

megancalista
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Oh hon I know!!! So many people would DIE just to have a baby and she literally just threw hers away!! I wanted to strangle her when I heard about it! It makes me hold my kids just a little tighter...just alittle longer....

Quoting Ilovemyson51508:

ok what im about to say might be taken the wrong way i hope its not cause this is a touchy subject for me right now! People like this take their baby for granted i mean really they do!  i dont know how long my son will be with us and like i couldnt imagine doing that to my son he is everything to me and i would do anything for him i would die for my son so he could live and get married and have his own kids people who do this are selfish and im sorry a pice shit that baby was ahrmless it was not doing anything a baby dosent do! Ughhh it just tears me up inside to read this........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)