Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We find out tomorrow what our baby is!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

I normally do not post pics of me..... but here is my weekly (yes I said weekly.. we take weekly preggo pics of me) I am 17 weeks preg and we go in tomorrow for our gender sono!!!!!

I am so excited! I seem to be carrying like I did with Joslyn (who will be 14 months on Thursday!!) I am bigger this time around though.

Just wanted to share my excitment!!!!!! Thanks ladies!

Jacky

www.ourstickybean.blogspotcom

http://www.youtube.com/user/stephenandjacky

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
justinejoy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM

yay how exciting!   Just hope the baby is in position to see :)   Talk to the baby tonight and tell him/her to get into position because mommy wants to take your picture tomorrow..LOL  Call me crazy, but I did that with my kids..HAHA

Justine butterfly on head  

Joslyns_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I have been saying "legs open!!!" for 2 weeks now. I talk to my baby every day.. did with Joslyn too. I say the same thing every day.. just to remind him/her to remain strong and brave. With Joslyn she was not shy at all! Her ankles were crossed but her knees were FAR apart!!! hehe. Here's hoping this Little One is the same. (We call this one Lover Bean.. Joslyn was Sticky Bean)

Quoting justinejoy:

yay how exciting!   Just hope the baby is in position to see :)   Talk to the baby tonight and tell him/her to get into position because mommy wants to take your picture tomorrow..LOL  Call me crazy, but I did that with my kids..HAHA

justinejoy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM

How cute :)   Good, I am not the only one who constantly talked to my belly!! LOL 

Quoting Joslyns_mommy:

I have been saying "legs open!!!" for 2 weeks now. I talk to my baby every day.. did with Joslyn too. I say the same thing every day.. just to remind him/her to remain strong and brave. With Joslyn she was not shy at all! Her ankles were crossed but her knees were FAR apart!!! hehe. Here's hoping this Little One is the same. (We call this one Lover Bean.. Joslyn was Sticky Bean)

Quoting justinejoy:

Justine butterfly on head  

MommyRivera
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Good luck! I am predicting a boy!

Joslyns_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:15 PM

that is what the chinese cal. says too. We shall see!!!!

Quoting MommyRivera:

Good luck! I am predicting a boy!

Joslyns_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:27 PM

boohoo..  a happy post and not a lot of interest?

Jacky

www.ourstickybean.blogspotcom

http://www.youtube.com/user/stephenandjacky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)