• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, I think we have names picked out, I think!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

These are not firm, but so far this is what we have picked out! 

(Middle names are after our grandparents, so don't judge those, they are people very dear to our hearts who are now in Heaven).

Bence Charles for a boy  or   Diem Mardella for a girl

Anyway, I don't want to say I am done deciding so I am still looking just in case anybody has any good names!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
heidi_val
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I love the name Diem!!!

Bence is different. Not very common and I like that! 

Mommy2Ryan
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I like both names, congrats on your upcoming arrival!

aidensmommy1105
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I love Diem Mardella. I like the middle name Charles, but I am not too keen on Bence.

Brandie_xo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM

honestly, im not crazy about either of them.. but they're interesting. they are names that could deffinately grow on me

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct. 19

pregnancy

CAarmywife
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM

im not a fan but meh not my kids. did the family like their names? i knew a woman who was going to name her child after her grandmother (who was dying) and th grandmother said "please dont give her my name its horrible" lol. name picking is very hard. u always have to see what words rhyme with the name as well because kids are cruel. 

armybridebaby girltoddler girl

LuckyMommie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Quoting CAarmywife:

im not a fan but meh not my kids. did the family like their names? i knew a woman who was going to name her child after her grandmother (who was dying) and th grandmother said "please dont give her my name its horrible" lol. name picking is very hard. u always have to see what words rhyme with the name as well because kids are cruel. 

We don't tell anybody in our family the names we pick out, they always try to put their two cents in.  I don't mind your ladies opinions but I don't want theirs.  My Grandma has passed away but I know she would love having a baby named after her.  I understand what you are saying though, my names is Deidra and I am not a big fan of my own name!

mommy2holley
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Quoting Brandie_xo:

honestly, im not crazy about either of them.. but they're interesting. they are names that could deffinately grow on me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)