Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook, Cafemom, and other social networking sites

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do any other SAHM feel like they would go crazy without the internet?  Although i am away from adults for the majority of the day going on sites like these help me feel a little more connected!

Sometimes if i post something on facebook and no one responds i feel unloved.  (silly i know)  Then i am reminded that people are working.  Although plenty of people go on a lot at work from what i can see.  I never could do that because i worked in schools where they are blocked.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
boyx3
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Oh Yeah!  I'm pretty sure I would lose my damn mind without the internet!!! 

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Yes, I would go nuts. Especially in the winter time when we can't be outside doing anything. 

LaNette000
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM

My computer is my best friend...LOL

I don't much check my facebook or myspace, those are super boring to me. I love cafemom! It's always jumping here.  

RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I know I would go crazy w/o the internet.  Without the internet I wouldn't be able to work from home..I wouldn't have met my fiance and a lot of good friends I have met online.  Beings I work from home and my DD is with me all day..I dnt get much adult time either, which lately I have been really craving.  So the internet does help a lot with staying connected to ppl/women more my age. 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Hi heather4834,

If you'd like to meet other Twitter moms here, please post on this Newcomers Club thread:

Follow CafeMom on Twitter.

If you'd like to meet other Facebook moms here, please post on this Newcomers Club thread:

Fan CafeMom on Facebook

Thank you,

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

heather4834
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)