Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"He's just not that into you" ! spoilers

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

WOW....O.k. i'm watching this movie right now and I can't beleieve how sad and true things in this movie are !  That dick thats married and messin around with Anna, ugh what an ass !!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DBAngel79
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM

It is a good movie though...

awgarcia
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:38 PM

yeah, when I was watching it, I was really hoping he'd be a good guy.  That was the one part of the movie I didn't like.  Not bc of the cheating but I thought they could have done it differently.  Like started the movie with him already cheating and maybe they'd been together awhile already...let that be the predictable part.  He's never going to leave his wife for her...etc.  That would have made more sense to me with the flow of the rest of the movie.  Oh well.

missingbelle
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM

That it is !! For sure.

Quoting DBAngel79:

It is a good movie though...

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I watched it yesterday and yeah that guy is a dick but she's a tramp because she knew he was married. His wife's eyebrows really bugged me. That book is hilarious though you should read it if you haven't...what he says is very true .

missingbelle
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Yeah, doesn't she normally play the tramp in movies? lol

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

I watched it yesterday and yeah that guy is a dick but she's a tramp because she knew he was married. His wife's eyebrows really bugged me. That book is hilarious though you should read it if you haven't...what he says is very true .

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I loved the movie.  It was excellent!

~Jill~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)