Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal? **PICTURE INCLUDED**

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay so one of my babies has a little different color spot on her eye. I have never seen this before and was wondering what you ladies thought about it. I know I may be freaking out over nothing, but a little background, my twins were born at 30 weeks, and so they had to have their eyes checked for development (that test is horrible!) Well they did it once in the NICU, and then a couple weeks after they got out they had to get them checked again because they were still a little premature. This twin, Isabel, had to get it done a third time. The doctor said they're developed all the way now, no more prematurity in them. So recently like a week or two ago she started to get this one little spot of different color in her eye. Her sister isn't. Not sure if it's normal. Thanks! (it's on the bottom right of her pupil)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lizgriff
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Her eyes might be changing color. My eyes have several different colors in them.

If its the spot on the iris. If not then I don't see a spot.

andreaRC
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM

i think its completely normal! 

my sister has one eye that is blue.  the other eye is half brown and half green.  it isnt split down the middle or anything, but has separated chunks of brown and green.  they are not small specks, or hazel.....just weird and 2 different colors, lol.

Rosalie29
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:07 PM

lol okay. Yeah they may be changing then. my eyes change, from blue to green..but it's just odd I think. lol I feel silly now haha.

Thanks!

awgarcia
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM

my sister has a spot like that in her eyes.   She has the most beautiful eyes.  I'm sure it's just a color change.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)