Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spinoff.........what do you really think??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM
  • 49 Replies

Poll

Question: what do you think?

Options:

she must be a whore.........

I really don't care.........

other........cuz there's always an other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 95

View Results

So I was reading the post about 3 kids by 3 men (you should take the time to read it). It got me thinking, what do people really think? Of course having 3 by 3 myself I often wonder. Do people just hear my kids names and assume they know me? What I have been through and what got me here? Does it even really matter? At first glance, you can't tell with my girls. My oldest looks just like me and my younger 2 look like my DF, (eventhough the middle one is not his and he doesn't look like her father). But they all do have different last names, I have the same as my first, my middle has her dad's, and so does my youngest. So what do you think? Honestly, do you see something like that and just say "hmmmmmmmm she's a whore" or do you even give it a second thought?

Me I don't care. For one it's not my business, I don't know anyone's story. As long as the kids are taken care of, does it really even matter?

I will come back later and share mine and those of you that have a similar situtation, share yours, hopefully we can open people's eyes to see there's more out there than a perfect life and "honey I'm home"......

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Shit happens.People change.I don't think anything.

What good is your shouting if I am not listening anymore?
Jademom07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Unless she's on Maury tring to find out who the baby daddies are, I don't care.   

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM

that I could give two shits...and its not my business

prego7386
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM

i dont care...stuff happens oh well. things dont work out sometimes and i think its better to pick up leave when things get unrepairable versus "staying in it for the kids".

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Quoting Jademom07:

stacey0716
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM

haha I know who my babies daddies are......................I would never go on TV and test 15 different men, I'd keep that to myself!

Quoting Jademom07:

Amberfire82
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I don't judge people like that. I think its ignorant for someone to think a woman is a slut because she has different dads for her kids. We don't know your situation so who am I to judge?

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM

I don't think of you any differently then I would think of a woman who had all three kids but one man.

savannahnhi
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Well, my sister in law have 5 kids with 4 different daddies.  that is her life; not my problem.  i personally would not have that many kids with random men.  she had her 1 st kid at 16 and now at 44 years old; she is still single,

n_o71605
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM

my mom has 9 kids by 5 different men (3by 3 and 2 sets of 3 by 2 other guys) but since i grew up with this it doesn't bother me it's there business and i don't want to do the same things my mom did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)