Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever feel like you get Uterus Baby Kicks when you're NOT pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 58 Replies

Weird question...

but I never noticed this before my first. Then the 1.5 years after my 1st, I got like kicks and weird fluttery sensations and stuff ALL THE TIME in my gut, I took a lot of pregnancy tests, I thought I felt pregnant a lot! But that was the only symptom, I had no other symptoms, so I KNEW I wasn't pregnant, but it's just weird.

I wonder if it's from organs being pushed around and your intestines, gas, digestion and so on lol.

So I had my 2nd (son) 3.5 years ago, I still get these. I swear some months, I have like twins in there, but there is nothing there, sooo not pregnant, not trying to either.

IS THIS WEIRD...or should I check into the hospital to get mentally evaluated (I'm kidding).

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2gud2btrue
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM

yes.  i call it my ghost baby lol.

pirate_wife
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM

my doctor told me that this is completely normal for someone who has had a baby before. I get this all the time and my son is two years old.

LMartin08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM

lol i get it all the time. when they first started i went to my ob FAST and was freaking out. he laughed and said its totally normal but he'd do a blood test to help me sleep at night LOL 

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

nemiller
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM

i still get those.  i don't think much of it, but it'll shock me out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night, lol.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:41 PM

OMG.  I thought I was crazy.  LOL  I swear there are times I get "flutters" in my uterus.  I have never said anything to anyone because I thought I was imagining it.

BTW - my youngest is 6!

AmyNB
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:42 PM
I get them too. But I remember having them in high school on occasion -- waaaayyy before ever having a baby. Scared the crap out of me. LOL Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
alexias_mom_29
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:44 PM

I have experienced this same thing before.  I am not sure exactly what causes these feelings, could be gas or the mind.  I do think about having another child alot so that is why I think I feel them. 

Am17
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM

lol so im not the only one. thats so weird though. i wonder whats doing that

mysoldier5
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:47 PM

It's weird so do I. After I had my daughter.

Luna091306
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I get them all the time and my dd is almost three. It could just be gas but it feels just like baby kicks and flutters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)