Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plz help i hurt....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

my lower mid/right side of my stomach keep gettin horrible cramps and my thighs esp on the right side have been cramping hecka bad too since yesterday.the baby has been moving around alot considering the last two weeks have been very very slow for him  im just wondering if this is a type of contraction. i had back labor with my other two kids but i have been on bed rest for preterm labor and taking nifedipine for about 5 weeks now..im just looking to see if anyone else gets this or if i really have to call into my ob office. im on l&d at least once a week becauase of issues so i dont want to unles i have too cuz i know that where my ob will send me

im 28 weeks

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KYChica
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:41 PM

The contractions I had with my last daughter (while I was in real labor at the hospital so I know they were real contractions) were just like the feeling you described. Everyone thought it was a false alarm because they couldn't understand me explaining that it actually hurt down into my thighs & only on the right side of my lower stomach. So I would time them & call ur doctor!

margaritaville85. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

eSnA2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM

crying does it ever end with my jasper.i just need a few more weeks then he can come out but not now...thanx

Quoting KYChica:

The contractions I had with my last daughter (while I was in real labor at the hospital so I know they were real contractions) were just like the feeling you described. Everyone thought it was a false alarm because they couldn't understand me explaining that it actually hurt down into my thighs & only on the right side of my lower stomach. So I would time them & call ur doctor!

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
Cafe GroupAdmin
Happy autumn!
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
by Head Admin on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:50 PM

stork

Hi,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You may also want to post on some of CafeMom's pregnancy groups!

Click on this Newcomers Club link to find PREGNANCY Info On CafeMom!

Best wishes!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

mellieking
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM

With all 3 baby's I had a sciatic nerve being crushed... So by the time I reached the end of the 1st trimester tell about a month or 2 after each baby was born my right leg from my hip to my knee was numb... It hurt, it tingled, it throbbed, I just wanted the leg to be cut off... The only relief that I had was when baby was out and I was able to move more...By the 3rd baby I was used to it... Every once in a while I still get the pain in my leg when I stand for to long without moving my leg... I really need to go to a chiropractor...LOL

I know nothing that I've said is helping, just thought I'd share and let you know your not alone... Hugs to you and hope you and baby have a great delivery... And the baby stays in as long as possible...

edwardsgirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:53 PM

It sounds more like nerve pain then it does labor. Your best bet is to call your doctor and go from there. If it is labor they can try and stop it so the sooner you get in there the better the chances of it being stopped.

Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)