Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are those blow up water slides? **POLL**

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you like the blow up water slides?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I want so badly to get one but I have read some reviews and some say they aren't worth it.  So If you have one or no someone who does could you please tell me how durable they are?  My husband thinks they aren't worth the money.  Thanks!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pepperlynns
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM

as long as you bolt it to the ground its ok..we had one blow away from a high wind..and they do get holes in the pretty easy..just keep patches on hand

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken..

I'm a 30 yr old mom to 3 kids 9,7,5 yrs old..Wife to  the greatest man in the world of 11 yrs..SAHM..Not looking or giving advice on how to raise MY/YOUR kids..I'm a smoker,a toker,a social gulper..We live in Texas..Im spiritual,anti-gun,non-organic,swearing,President respecting woman..We make good money and buy American made products..

MichelleM72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM

bump

MichelleM72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Please bump

bekahmom2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I have no idea but here is a bump for you!

Mommy2519
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM

my mom has one for my 2 sisters ages 9 & 10 and her step kids ages 7, 8, and 10...they love it!!! and never had any problems with it i will get one for my kids when they are old enough for it!!

alleykatt28
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM

not sure.. but heres a bump

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join our Family!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

Amberfire82
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM

IDK I want to rent one for my sons bday in august but I don't think I would buy one.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:09 PM

We have a pool so there's no need for a water slide (even though I think they are really cool)! I do have a bounce around though and we have had no problems with it! I also know some people who have the water ones and have also had no problems with them.

2bratzillasmama
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:23 PM

A friend of mine bought one and doesn't like it.  She said that when you slide down the slide and hit the pool, you hit bottom and "nearly break your butt" lol.  If you buy one, just make sure that it has plenty of cushion in the bottom.

MichelleM72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)