Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't realize..

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

That babies were so entertaining!  I mean yes the twins can be exhausting at times, but OMG I spend so much time laughing at the things they do!  Little gas grins which are too cute.  And how I walked in the other day while they were napping in the pack and play and they were sucking each others thumbs.  THeir grunts are too funny, especially since my DD's is louder than DS's...LOL!  I also think its hilarious that they startle each other.  Although DD is good at doing that to herself.  She was napping, and her hand and feet will sometimes just raise up then slowly go down.  Well she weas doing her normal thing and her foot touched the side of the pack and play and startled her...Or like yesterday DS burped so loud (he was half asleep) that he startled himself awake....i mean he had a "WTF" look almost!"

Whats more amazing is watching them move...I can tell exactly who moved how in the womb!  Its wild!!  Not to mention watching them hit those oh so important milestones.  i mean they  both are lifting their heads (and ayden usually farts as he's doing it....such a boy).  Speaking of gas the other night I was lying in bed and DD pooted...I giggled.  Then AYden did it.  Ok now i'm laughing quietly.  DS does it again (louder laughter) and now back to AYden.  Ok I had to walk out of the room so I don't wake DH up with my laughing!  I know you guys probably don't find these things as funny...but seriously I'm having a blast with these two!

~~~{@ Proud wife to Ben, and mother to Kathryne and Ayden @}~~~

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Joslyns_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

that tooting thing is funny!!!!! I would have laughed too!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean about realizing how they moved in the belly. When Joslyn was born... I would see how she moved and told my DH "that is what she was doing inside me!" It was crazy to put the moves to the feelings!

Congrats again on the twins!

Jacky

www.ourstickybean.blogspotcom

http://www.youtube.com/user/stephenandjacky

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM

This is the best time in the world.  Enjoy it.  :)

katzmeow726
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM

It really is, I'm loving it...just not the late night feedings LOL!

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

This is the best time in the world.  Enjoy it.  :)

~~~{@ Proud wife to Ben, and mother to Kathryne and Ayden @}~~~

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:03 AM

awl, babies are sooooo fun! IF you have some you will not need cable. I mean watching my kids is so entertaining.

Rosalie29
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:11 AM

I think them sucking eachothers thumbs is so adorable! I have 5 month old twin girls myself and I just love watching them. They just sit and stare at each other and once and a while they'll suck on each others fists lol. It's always amazing watching one baby do things, but with twins it's so different. I knew exactly who was moving around in the womb. Isabel HATED it when I would lay on my side that she was on and would kick and hit me until I moved. Winter on the other hand, she didn't care.

Babies are truly amazing to watch. They're so silly at times too. Mine are learning how to to raspberries (is that what its called?) and it's so funny when they do it and they get this look on their face like OMG I did it!! LOL. Twins are so fun!

Do yours get jealous if you're holding one and not the other? Mine do that a lot lol. Yours are so adorable btw!

CoastieWifePR
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:19 AM

that is so cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)