Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rather?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

Would you rather be extremely atrractive and have no friends or be "unattractive" and have many friends?  Why?

I would rather be "unattractive" and have many friends.  First of all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who would be the one to decide if I were unattractive or not?  Second, I could not live my life without my friends to give me support, make me laugh, spend time with me, etc.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Brandie_xo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

can i be moderately attractive and have a modest amount of friends? lol

toddler girlKailyn- January 15th 2008storkLexie-EDD Oct. 19

pregnancy

lvnmylif
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I would rather feel attractive and have a few very close friends.  I don't care what other people think about my appearance but I do like to feel beautiful.  I also don't care to be surrounded by a bunch of people.  I am very content to have a small group of friends I am comfortable around.  The thing is beauty and the significance of friendships do not go hand in hand.  anyone who would assume so is probably insecure.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:15 PM

LOL...that's probably the way it is for most of the world.  However, for the purpose of this post, that is not an option!  HAHAHA.

Quoting Brandie_xo:

can i be moderately attractive and have a modest amount of friends? lol

mamaoftwins9197
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM

The idea came from an online poll for the Maury show.  I don't think that it insinuates that beauty has anything to do with the amount of friends you have, I think it has more to do with what you consider to be more important...yourself or other people...at least that's the way I read it.  I can agree with you to an extent, I would rather have a few good friends than a ton of friends anyway, but that wasn't one of the options.

Quoting lvnmylif:

I would rather feel attractive and have a few very close friends.  I don't care what other people think about my appearance but I do like to feel beautiful.  I also don't care to be surrounded by a bunch of people.  I am very content to have a small group of friends I am comfortable around.  The thing is beauty and the significance of friendships do not go hand in hand.  anyone who would assume so is probably insecure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)