• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who has verizon internet??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

hi i was wondering who has Verizon Internet...i currently have comcast but i am paying $45 a month for it! and i got in the mail from verizon stating that their internet is only $17.99 a month...so thats cutting the bill in more than 1/2!! so i was wondering who has it and if it works good lol ive always had comcast and everyone i know has it to just trying to save money!! thanks

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy2519
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:05 PM

anyone? please?

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I have verizon internet and that price would be half of my bill. LOL. I pay $30 a month, but I only have internet.  I wonder if the $17.99 is if you sign up for phone internet and tv. If I remember when I signed up there was something similar.

kttycat84
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I have verizon wireless internet and that's about $40 a month...but it's limited to 5GB on the 'unlimited' plan.

uniquecandle27
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I have it and it works great and fast!!

Mommy2519
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

yes you are right i called them and it was only if you had the phone to...but they told me they have a rate for 29.99 a month so i told them i would call back called comcast telling them that i was going to cancel and they gave me 29.99 a month!! yay!

Quoting darcibeisheim:

I have verizon internet and that price would be half of my bill. LOL. I pay $30 a month, but I only have internet.  I wonder if the $17.99 is if you sign up for phone internet and tv. If I remember when I signed up there was something similar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)