• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vampire Babies...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

Anyone else have one? lol My son LOOOOVES ketchup but by the time he's done with it, its all over his mouth & chin and he looks like he just got done sucking someone's blood!

Twilight-Icons   

Instead of a prince with a horse, I'd rather have a Vampire with a Volvo. :)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Mine is getting her eye teeth in first so she will look like a vampire baby! You son is way to cute!

Mommyclw
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:12 PM

The title scared me, but I have one!!! She loves the stuff. I have to take it way so she will eat her food and not the ketchup!!!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
MamaDiane
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:13 PM

My kids do not care for ketchup....that is not normal is it?  LOL  Your son is a cutie!!! 

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Yup! Both of the boys love it too.

I thought maybe this was going to be a post about first teeth coming in. My DS looked like a vampire. He didn't get the front teeth first, he got his eye teeth first! LOL!

This is the best picture I have of it too!

I'm a survivor of child abuse, Pagan living Witch, co-sleeping, baby carrying, cloth diapering, early potty training, no vaccinating, circumcising, homesteading, extended rear facing, breastfeeding, no spanking, no screaming, Kazdin Method using, sign language using, pro-life, meat eating, handfasted to Jon (Mar 14, 06), head strong mommy of a baby boy who is advanced (Sep 25, 07), a step-son with PDD-NOS Autism (Jun 11, 04), due with a new baby boy Aug 5, 09.

ElijahsMommy58
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM

OH. MY. GOD. He is too cute!! lol

Quoting Kenre:

I thought maybe this was going to be a post about first teeth coming in. My DS looked like a vampire. He didn't get the front teeth first, he got his eye teeth first! LOL!

Twilight-Icons   

Tracyrae
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM

wow, I've never seen that before!!  Way cute...

Quoting Kenre:

Kenre
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Thank you. That was our move from San Diego to Minnesota last May.

This is him now:

Quoting ElijahsMommy58:

Quoting Kenre:

RissaBusch
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM

As soon as you pick my DD up she instantly starts grabbing at your neck.  If you have a necklace on, she'll try and bite it!  LOL she always looks like she's trying to bite someone's neck. 

ElijahsMommy58
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Omg he's going to be a heartbreaker! I'm a sucker for dark hair & blue eyes. lol

Quoting Kenre:

Thank you. That was our move from San Diego to Minnesota last May.

This is him now:

Quoting ElijahsMommy58:

Quoting Kenre:

Twilight-Icons   

ballerinamom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:23 PM

How funny.. My daughter got her eye teeth 1st as well.. But as for ketchup she never has liked it.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Mine is getting her eye teeth in first so she will look like a vampire baby! You son is way to cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)