Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son's first haircut PIC HEAVY

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

My middle son, Luis, got his first haircut the other day. He is 20 months old. Here is his before pics (and one taken a day or two before his haircut...:

And AFTER:

He didn't want to sit still while they cut his hair, but i held his hand and cried along with him...lol. I loved his curls! I miss them...lol. But he likes his haircut. He looks older.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
calcalmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Love the haircut! 

Kingstons_Mom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Your son is so cute! I love the curly hair too! His haircut looks great though. Was he really scared during the haircut? I often wonder how my boy would do during a haircut..

Kingston's hair is curly like that. He just turned 1 last month, and I'm waiting a while before I cut his hair for the first time. Here's a pic that shows his curly hair; he was playing with a plastic corn-on-the-cob, a ballon and a plastic toddler fork, LOL.

judy_bug08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:34 PM

he wasn't too scared during it...it was more he was scared of the thing they put around him...as weird as that sounds. He was fine after a minute and they whole haircut lasted about 3 minutes total, if not shorter. I just told the guy i didn't want it buzzed, so he used some really quiet clippers on the sides and scissors on the top...the top is a little longer than the sides. Your little one is cute. I just love their curly hair, and i hated to cut it, but he would get so hot (it don't help that he is chunky either...lol). When my oldest was about 10 months old is when i first cut his hair...his was curly also, just not as curly, but he would pull on it all the time, so i cut it and ever since, his hair has been straight...no matter how long it grows. So i hope Luis's hair isn't like that...i hope he keeps his curls...lol.

Quoting Kingstons_Mom:

Your son is so cute! I love the curly hair too! His haircut looks great though. Was he really scared during the haircut? I often wonder how my boy would do during a haircut..

Kingston's hair is curly like that. He just turned 1 last month, and I'm waiting a while before I cut his hair for the first time. Here's a pic that shows his curly hair; he was playing with a plastic corn-on-the-cob, a ballon and a plastic toddler fork, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)