• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I had my graduation the end of May. I invited a friend of mine from 10 years ago. We just met up again 2 months before my party. She came, and we were all having a good time. Then she tried to "get with" our friend, and he didn't want to fool around with her, he's not like that, and won't do things like that unless he's with the person, and they've known each other for a while, which is GREAT!

Then it went all down hill from here. She wouldn't talk to anyone, was all mad, rude, and wouldn't let herself have a fun time. We all sat down to watch Saw 5, she left the room.

I went into my room to grab something, and Nate went in there with me. We sat there and talked for a while. I guess she went upstairs, and told my dad Nate and I were having sex?! My dad felt so uncomforable, yeah we are engaged, yeah, we have a child, but NO father wants to know when their child is having sex! And we weren't even having sex! So of course my father was upset, I felt terrible and embarassed that people thought I was downstairs having sex. I was upset at her and really didn't feel like going around my family when they thought I was having sex. So I sat in my room, and ended up falling asleep.

She then I guess throws a fit, and starts crying, making a scene, begging people to take her home, and this point it's 2am (she was supposed to stay over with us). Now she's blaming me for why she acted that way, saying I left her alone, and that's not the case. I was literally talking to Nate for maybe 10 minutes. Then she says she told my dad that because she's jealous that she doesn't have a boyfriend. So she deleted me from her myspace, and won't talk to me anymore because of something SHE did?!

Am I missing something? Did I do something? Was she in the right for telling my dad that even though we weren't anywhere NEAR having sex? I'm lost as to why she is blaming me for all this?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smileolot
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I am sorry to break it to you. She sounds like a jealous old ex- high school girl. If I were you I would erase her from my emails list and delete her from my life....

She is doing you a favor by showing her true color.... :)

bablondie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:30 PM

She sounds a bit hormonal, I wonder if there are some health or mental issues going on....

KellyOh72
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Yup!

Quoting smileolot:

I am sorry to break it to you. She sounds like a jealous old ex- high school girl. If I were you I would erase her from my emails list and delete her from my life....

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Quoting KellyOh72:

Yup!

Quoting smileolot:

x3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)