Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

south carolina...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

oh wow, so im in south carolina this week on vacation. im at mrytle beach and i am jealous of all the people who live here!!!! everyone is so layed back and relaxed, im just sooo jealous!!!!!!! the water is wonderful and im loving the palm tree's and everything... this is awesome! i dont want to go back to mass! if you live here or been, where do you suggest we visit?

I love my baby girl Jasmine Rose. blowing bubbles

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MissiHampt
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Painter's Ice Cream.  My hubby's aunt and uncle used to own it.  It might not be as good as it used to be though, since they sold it and retired.....

jbcmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:49 PM

you could go to family kingdom or broadway at the beach. to bad you wasn't here on Sat.  there was a free concert at market commons with Lifehouse perfoming. you could go to the aquarium or ripley's believe it or not. you could take a helicopter ride. if you haven't guessed it by now i live in myrtle beach and i wouldn't move away for anything..lol..thanks for the compliment.

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
KierstynsMom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I live in SC and used to live in myrtle beach!  There are TONS of things to do there.. but it's hard to live in a tourist town!  Depending on if you have the kids.> If not then Broadway at the beach is fun. IF So Try the new music park there!

mushmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Ripley's aquarium is pretty cool.  DH and I have been dying for Joe's Crab Shack (we're in Charleston and don't have one).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)