Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you all day

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 15 Replies

i was wondering what you guys did all day to keep your house clean. like what your routine is and what not. and do you seem to constantly be picking up things? i'm just curious cuz i never was an organized person so it always seems that my house is constantly messy lol 

feeding baby Elizabeth Rose  June 10, 2008

in love  Anna and Chris  March 06, 2008

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • Monday is deep clean kitchen day & laundry
  • Tuesday is bathrooms
  • Wednesday is bedrooms
  • Friday is deep clean kitchen again

I vacuum and dust mop daily. I am very organized and keep a spotless house. With my system, I only need to spend 1-2 hours on household chores. I keep a huge binder with charts and schedules....it really comes in handy:)

mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Girl, I give up on trying to keep things picked up.  I clean my house from top to bottom every other day..by the time I get the last part done the first part is a mess again. It's very frustrating lol.  I make the kids pick up one time before they go to bed..that way in the morning I have a clean neat house to wake up too. Ten minutes later, well you know how that goes.

Hate me if you want to, Love me if you can. *Toby Keith*

lilberber
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM

rolling on floorit never ends!!!!!

ilovechris13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM

yea my daughter is turning one tomorrow lol.. isnt walking yet. but she likes to think everything belongs on the floor lol

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I dont do anythign until my kids are in bed. If i do, its like laundry or dishes or something they cant mess up...but i do my daily clean after i have put them in bed

ilovechris13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM

i also think it would be easier if we had carpet. we live in military housing and its all tile floors. which get dirty real quick. and the main reason i also hate cleaning is cuz i have hyperhydrosis. so after like 5 minutes i'm dripping in sweat. mainly on my face lol..

mrsmayhugh08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I would love to learn how to stay and keep so clean and organized!!  Teach me Yoda.. LOL!!  I've tried to keep charts/schedules, but with a lazy DH and a 15 month old and only 2 and a half weeks left in this pregnancy, it is WAY too MUCH work!!   Maybe after the baby comes I'll be able to get back to my old ORGANIZED CLEAN self!!

Quoting ceciliam:

• Tuesday is bathrooms
  • Wednesday is bedrooms

I vacuum and dust mop daily. I am very organized and keep a spotless house. With my system, I only need to spend 1-2 hours on household chores. I keep a huge binder with charts and schedules....it really comes in handy:)

Christina...
Mom to Matthew Jr & Jacob Noah, Wife to Matthew Sr

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

Leeloo309
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM

It's a constant pick up wipe down,sweep, with a never spotless look ,and a once or twice a week all over dust ,clean,and vacuum .We're satisfied with it 8-)

~Leeloo

LEJOLIE
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM

all day picking up defenitly.  My kitchen ia Always clean. every night before i go to sleep  my floors are mopped.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Check out www.chartjungle.com. They have charts for everything. I print a lot of my charts from there and then I created a binder. One section is for household chores and the other section is for grocery lists and planning monthly meal charts.

Quoting mrsmayhugh08:

I would love to learn how to stay and keep so clean and organized!!  Teach me Yoda.. LOL!!  I've tried to keep charts/schedules, but with a lazy DH and a 15 month old and only 2 and a half weeks left in this pregnancy, it is WAY too MUCH work!!   Maybe after the baby comes I'll be able to get back to my old ORGANIZED CLEAN self!!

Quoting ceciliam:

• Tuesday is bathrooms
  • Wednesday is bedrooms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)