Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO's job is running our LIVES!!!! *Cussing-Vent*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

So, I feel like my SO job runs out entire life! I mean yea, it is a good job and alll, and it pays the bills, and i get to stay at home. But enough is enough!

Yesterday, I had gotton my car towed because I parked in the wrong spot. So, my SO had to take 20 mins off work to drive me down to the tow yard to pick it up.. seriously it took him 20 mins. His work is about 3 miles up the road.

Today, he gets to work and his boss chews him out for "having to many personal problems". This is the second one we had!!! A month ago our daughter had to be rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, and he took half a day off for that.

Plus, he fucking works 15 hours a DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do they want from him???

Ugh, please tell me I am over reacting...!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daemons_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM

I understand where you are coming from. My husbands job runs our life too. I'm almost afraid for him to be at work when I go into labor. I don't know if they will let him go.  

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

your not overreacting thats nuts that he got chewed out for that 

Stephanie a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
LeXisMoMMi04
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

JMO I wouldnt be complaining if my SOs job paid all the bills and I got to stay home-- I would let him complain... and offer me to get a job if he wanted to quit to find a new one..  

LMartin08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

no you arent!!! LOL dh is in the Marine corp and we've been having so many issues with ds health and hes 5 months old and been driving all over the place getting tests done, and his sgt told him to get this shit figured out bc hes tired of giving him the day off!!! LOL theres nothing you can do... some bosses are assholes... i know it sucks, but whatever pays the bills, right?  

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

Robin_Ayla
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I know! I feel the same way. It is like they really don't care about the families.. just what the worker is doing for THEM

Quoting Daemons_mommy:

I understand where you are coming from. My husbands job runs our life too. I'm almost afraid for him to be at work when I go into labor. I don't know if they will let him go.  

Pepperlynns
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM

DH's job is the same way..he works 15 hrs a day 6 days a week no overtime and he gets bitched at for coming in 7 minutes late...its a damn truck company not the damn supreme court 

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken..

I'm a 30 yr old mom to 3 kids 9,7,5 yrs old..Wife to  the greatest man in the world of 11 yrs..SAHM..Not looking or giving advice on how to raise MY/YOUR kids..I'm a smoker,a toker,a social gulper..We live in Texas..Im spiritual,anti-gun,non-organic,swearing,President respecting woman..We make good money and buy American made products..

alleykatt28
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM

My hubby is in the Army... i know ALL about the job runing your life.....!!

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join our Family!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

dastle
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Some bosses are ridiculous.  My SO's boss will bitch and complain for days if anyone needs to take a day off or even just a few minutes. There's only 3 guys that work there, and when one of them had his 1st baby Mike (the boss) actually had the balls to ask if he was going to be going into work bc they had a big job that day LOL...   They want his soul.  LOL. That's what I always say, there are weeks that my SO will work 50+ hours and it never seems like they got enough done to make him happy. 

graciejoe
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I feel the same way about my husbands job.........

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:22 PM

What kind of job does your husband have?

I mean...certain jobs I can see them getting pissed off because of what happened yesterday. Especially since it was your negligence that caused him having to leave work...not really an "emergency".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)