• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boy is my face red!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

So,my youngest daughter had a help me grow visit this morning, and the nurse forgot some paper work, and said she would stop back and drop them off. Well, my day went on, and I completly forgot about it. So, end of the day, and I hear someone knocking on my door, and I was kinda flustered cause no one ever comes here, and I didn't know how long they were there... well, after she said hi and everything, she kinda looked at me weird, and said "oh! I LOVE your ears".I was kinda confused, and weirded out, but I was like, thanks, and moved on. Well, I sat back down after she left, and went to scratch my head, and low and behold, I AM WEARING BUNNY EARS!!! I had tottaly forgotten that my oldest daughter, Morgan and I had had a picnic, and we always dress up as animals, and I was a bunny. so here I am, thinking the nurse has some kind of freaky ear fetish, and I'm the doofus who answered the door in bunny ears!@!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
marshsmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:09 PM
LOL! Too funny!
RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM

rolling on floorOMGSH!!! That is THE BEST laugh I've had all day!!! Thank you for that vivid mental picture! hehe

mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Hahahaha

Hate me if you want to, Love me if you can. *Toby Keith*

Tawanda74
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM

LOL  That is funny.  I've similar things, I went to Walmart with stickers on my neck and forehead. My daughter wanted to give mommy jewelry :) 

theskillfactor
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM

That is hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)