Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else had it with being broke all the time?!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

(*Even before I get started - I'm 31 weeks pregnant and staying home with two toddlers. Please don't tell me I need to go get a job, unless you know of somewhere that will hire a gigantically pregnant woman because personally, I haven't found one yet)

It's one of those freakin' days. My hormones are raging, my exhaustion is at the point where I have the urge to do nothing but sleep (partly because DD has decided to wake up EVERY NIGHT screaming for some ridiculous reason or another - usually because she needs a drink at 2am), my kids won't stop screaming and fighting, and I have to SWEEP the carpet. Yes, sweep the carpet. My vacuum broke over two weeks ago and I can't afford a new one. Hell, at this point I can't afford to go to Goodwill and buy a used one.

I had to call and reschedule my OB appointment for the second time because my ride fell through. And god knows I can't afford a second car (obviously if I can't afford a vacuum, lol) so I can take myself. It really helps when the secretary get's snotty with me, too. I mean really, that just makes me feel even better!

I know DH and I are still young, and that eventually we'll get on our feet, but god damn. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of having to sweep the f'ing carpets, I'm tired of having to call this person and that person begging for rides... I know there are people that have it SO much worse, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating at the moment. 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)