• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you flush every single time you pee?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM
  • 74 Replies

Do you flush the toliet every time? For the most part I do, but the for times I haven't, I like to think I'm conserving water. LOL Just curious how it works in your household.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marshsmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM
Yep, except at night when everyones sleeping. The toilet is really loud and I don't want to wake the family cause I had to pee at 2am.
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Yes, now that I think about it, It is never really been an option in my head to not flush, lol. 

Kays_Mama06

If I know DH is coming behind me to go as well.. I won't.. But other than that.. I do.. Everytime.

edwardsgirl

no. There would be a lot of flushing going on if we did.

jbhaleyrn
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM
LOL!! It's so funny that you asked that question! We've discussed this at my house alot recently! Being 8 months pregnant, I am peeing about every 2 hours, so to answer your question, no, lately I have not been flushing everytime I pee. When I'm not pregnant I do, though.
CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:44 PM

lol me too

Quoting kgsharber:

Yes, now that I think about it, It is never really been an option in my head to not flush, lol. 

debbie26
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Yes that is me our bathroom is right by DD's room and god knows i don't need her waking up in the middle of the night cause i flushed

Quoting marshsmom:

Yep, except at night when everyones sleeping. The toilet is really loud and I don't want to wake the family cause I had to pee at 2am.

lovemymarine306
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM

yes.  i was taught that human excrement in the toilet deserves a flush.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

HaleysMama07

Yeah either I do or DD does because she won't let me go to the bathroom alone ugh and thinks the toilet flushing is absolutely fascinating. Yeah I have a strange child lol. She also thinks it's fun to plunge the toilet ewh.

alleykatt28

lol. my hubby hate it about me.. but if i know someone is going to use it after me.. i dont... cos why? you are going to.... why waste the water? my hubby will flush the dang thing... pee.. then flush it again....silly to me, really.

I also dont flush at night .... i tend to need to pee like i am pregnant (which i am not), i guess i consume a lot of water before bed... so i dont flush all night.. then i get up before everyone else and do my last morning pee and flush the toilet.

is that weird...lol

soldier-2_thumb.png i love my soldier image by leosgirrl

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join in on the fun!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)