• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some drama posts you have seen....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM
  • 34 Replies

that shouldn't have been drama posts?

For example, about 6 months after I joined Cafemom I saw a post about birthday cakes that turned into a knock down dragout cat fight.

There was also a kool-aid post and a post about Kid Cuisine meals that turned into drama posts.

So what are your examples? :)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laura4807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM

once i made a "drama post" about vacuums... just to prove that women will fight over ANYTHING on here. lol

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

Sharon300
by Sharon on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Some ladys mom kicking her out of the house. Someone putting her baby up for adoption.

Daemons_mommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Lol vacuums? I didn't know that people cared so much about their vacuums.

Quoting Laura4807:

once i made a "drama post" about vacuums... just to prove that women will fight over ANYTHING on here. lol

lovemymarine306
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:58 PM

almost every drama post started out completely innocent...until certain moms with their opinions just have to put their two cents in over and over and over and over again...and argue with anyone who disagrees.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

sweetsuthern

Lmao -- those are funny. I think the car seat debates can get down right stupid and I'm sorry there is one right now tat I plead the fifth on lol.

savannahnhi

I know what you mean.  I don't feel like posting anything because some people just ruin the whole post.

boyx3

I made a post about popcorn a while ago that got a little heated.  I will try to think of a few more...

Laura4807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:59 PM

oh it was very serious. lol

Quoting Daemons_mommy:

Lol vacuums? I didn't know that people cared so much about their vacuums.

Quoting Laura4807:

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

vickieb310
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM

There was a rate my boobies the other day that got pretty comical before it got locked. lol

Kingstons_Mom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM

I feel the same way exactly! None of us can comment on something as simple and innocent as our kids' favorite snacks without some attention whore starting the drama fest.

Quoting savannahnhi:

I know what you mean. I don't feel like posting anything because some people just ruin the whole post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)