Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yep a Twilight post! What do I read now?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM
  • 26 Replies

I read all the books last week and now I don't know what to read!?! Any recommendations? I like the whole vampire thing...although not really sure I like the "true" vampires (killing people etc) Any ideas on what I can read now?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaponch
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM

If you like romance novels Nora Roberts has a cute trilogy it's "Morrigan's Cross" "Dance of the Gods"  and "Valley of Silence"  I really like them , but I love most of her books

RaeLynn1221
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters, J.R. Ward, Linda Lael Miller also has a vampire series, and Amanda Ashley

lilberber
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM

havent read the books yet trying to find some decent priced got hooked after i saw the movie!

TessyCat
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:29 PM

Sherrilyn Kenyon~ Dark Hunter series

Christine Feehan~ Carpathian series

JR Ward~ Black Dagger Brotherhood series

That will get you started and from what everybody says they are waaaaaaaay better than Twilight. (still haven't read Twilight but have read all the others and love 'em.)

jmlgb
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:29 PM

All the books are at walmart for under $10

Quoting lilberber:

havent read the books yet trying to find some decent priced got hooked after i saw the movie!

savedbygrace316
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM

The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris

CafeMom Tickers
MegHPand3
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Charlaine Harris-- She writes the Sookie Stackhouse novels. It is more adult oriented than Twilight. It has sex and such. There are currently 9 books in the series, and she is working on the 10th. Plus if you have HBO the Trueblood series is based on the books, though there are NOTEABLE differences. I really like them southern vampire romance is the genre :)

ArmyGal
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

good

Quoting savedbygrace316:

MegHPand3
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Quoting savedbygrace316:

hahahahahahahaha

MiasMama123
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Start in on some Anne Rice!!!!  My favorite is "The Witching Hour"....  SOOOO  good!  I haven't finished the series yet, only because I haven't found the other books yet...  but her storytelling is phenomenal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)