Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you tell your SO that you where pregnant??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM
  • 57 Replies

I pointed to my belly and simply said "Baby!" My LO is is going to be 16 months old soon and we are TCC, but I don't  have any good ideas on how to tell DH when I am pregnant. (Which I might be, just have to wait a few more days to test) Anyway, just wondering if anyone has a good story about telling SO that you are pregnant??

P.s. If I am pg, the due date will be DH's birthday!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRivera
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I told him "Well you've done it again". lol 

kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM

There was a lady on here that put an actual bun in the oven (in the kitchen, lol) and told her DH to go get dinner out of the oven.

Get it; Bun in the Oven.

starrynight819
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I told him I thought I was pregnant, which he didn't believe because we're no where near ready to have a baby (a little more prepared now but we weren't then)

so we had this screaming match until he finally broke down and bought me a test, sure enough when august rolls around, baby will be coming to say hello!!

pregnancy

br0kenscars
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:40 PM

well.. I was suppose to get my period soon.. so I was spending the day at my mom's and I said on the way home we have to stop and get tampons cause I should be getting my period soon.. well at my mom's I had an extra pregnancy test from an old scare.. haha.. and I took it for some reason and it was positive.. and whenever he picked me up he said well lets stop at the store and get your tampons .. and I said I don't need them anymore haha...

ProudMomTTC3

I put the test inside our mailbox, a few minutes before he got home. I know he always checks it on his way in. The kids and I watched from the window, it was nice to see him smile so big.

Now send some vibes my way, I'm supposed to be having that baby today but the hospital sucks and has NO beds. UGH

Armywife0114

showed up at his work jumped on him an kissed then gave him the test

Laura4807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM

haha, he told me. I was 17 and waaay to scared to look at the PT.

After you join Monkey Grass,
come Seek Amy with us :-)

Monkey_in_the_Grass_by_SemiGekko-5.gif picture by dmarie2101

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

Jennifer_236
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM

will the first time around I had to call him and made sure that he wanted a baby and he said yes I said good you should be getting one in about nine months

and this one I had to call him again he was on the road I told him that I was pregnant and he asked who that dad was and he thought I was joking with him until he saw the test I send him a picture

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM

He was with me both times when I did the pregnancy test.

sahm-wifey.pnglove-being-sahm.png

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM

LOL. DH told me. We just got done having sex and he looks me right in the eyes and said"we just made a baby" and he was right. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)