Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 year old arrested and charged with assult after a fight with older sister

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

Flower Mound: 10-year-old girl arrested for fighting
10:02 AM Tue, Jun 09, 2009 | Permalink
Wendy Hundley/Reporter      Bio |    E-mail  |  News tips
The Associated Press

FLOWER MOUND -- A 10-year-old girl has been arrested and charged with assault after she and her older sister got into a fight.

Reagan Green was taken into custody Saturday after the fight with 13-year-old Desiree Green.

Someone witnessed the fight at a Flower Mound park and contacted police, Dallas-Fort Worth television station KDFW reported.

Reagan and Desiree returned to their home where officers arrived and made the arrest.

Lt. Clay Pierce with the Flower Mound Police Department told the station it was a case of family violence and state law required them to take some type of action.

Both girls had injuries, but Desiree's appeared to be more serious, the station said.

Rhonda Green, the girls' mother, said that she does not know how Reagan was "scarred" by being arrested.

http://lewisvilleblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/06/flower-mound-10-year-old-girl.html

I just saw this on my Houston station (the video isn't up on the site yet), and the little girl's mom described it as a sisterly fight. Hell, my stepbrother and I got into BIG time, I was 4 years old laying on a pillow watching cartoons, he came in the living room and grabbed the pillow from underneath me...so I gave him (12) two black eyes. I'd still be in prison!

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rhynestonefreak
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM
bump

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

TheChefandMe
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I wish someone would have arrested my big sister when we were little! We never fought, I was beaten, and I had broken ribs at 12 to prove it!!!

AJSMOMMY0508
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Doesn't shock me.  My 14 y/o sister has attempted to hit me with things and stab me.  I told her if she tried it again I wouldn't hesitate to call the police and she would end up in juve for assault.  If she was injured beyond a few bumps or bruises I say the 10 y/o deserved what she got.

I'm a single, vaxing, non co-sleeping, non-CIO, ERF, EH, formula feeding, self weaning, whatever works kind of mom.  I have my opinions and I defend them.  Don't like it too bad, I change for no one, that includes you.

zellie399
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Wow, this is sad for both the kids.... I cant imagine..... We were brought up in a very violent house, but my sis and I never ever touched each other.... yes we fought... but we fought with our tongues.... we just never wanted to hurt each other by physically attack, we fought with what came out our mouths... and I think that is the baddest.... but I feel sorry for these 2 girls... this is sad.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)