• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My girlfriend...

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

...has all these charges on her bank card from USPS. I told her that's United states postal service, but she said she never bought anything and had it shipped. They would have no way of even having her bank info. I think it's someone disguising themselves as USPS but I can't find anything on ripoffreport.com. Anyone ever have this happen?

She knows she can dispute it and cancel her card but she has to wait till tommorrow. Thanks ladies!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jessica_1717
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Hmm...idk. That's weird.

Photobucket

Cheryl_03
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Have her call the P.O. where the charges are and have her talk to the post master. They may be able to track it, what bank does your friend bank with. Usually if she disputes the charges they will put the money back in and investigate for her.

jessicer421
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:53 PM

There's no address or phone # yet. They just did it today so she has to wait for the charge to go through all the way so she can have more information or to dispute the items. We were just hoping to fogure out ourselves who is was. You know, the suspense of it is too much! Lol.

Quoting Cheryl_03:

Have her call the P.O. where the charges are and have her talk to the post master. They may be able to track it, what bank does your friend bank with. Usually if she disputes the charges they will put the money back in and investigate for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)