Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can remove.....?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  • 10 Replies

what can remove car paint / eat up rubber ? do you know any kind of product /chemail sitting on the store shelf that I can purchase ? I know battery acid...but there is no way I can get that. or pure liquid acid and again there isnt a way for me to purchase that...as far as I know of. thanks ladies...not too sure ask your hubby please !

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraLW769
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM

i have to ask why do you want to do this

katy_kay
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

good question.

Quoting LauraLW769:

s.t.e.p.h
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Quoting LauraLW769:

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

Mindy9807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM

What are you removing it from? 

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Roo-n-BabyBoo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

WOW...I asked for help and still yet no help...just questioning me huh ? Does it really matter what I need it for...either you know the answer or you dont...dont know the answer than why bother to waste your time.Questioning is not needed....and help is always appreciated

Jessica_1717
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Whoa Nelly. You won't get help that way.

Quoting Roo-n-BabyBoo:

WOW...I asked for help and still yet no help...just questioning me huh ? Does it really matter what I need it for...either you know the answer or you dont...dont know the answer than why bother to waste your time.Questioning is not needed....and help is always appreciated

SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I believe brake fluid can eat rubber,  eggs can take the paint off a car, and jet fuel will also eat rubber... why, are you planning a revenge plot?

Praying For Jennifer.

I know we can't save your life but I hope you live while your here 

katy_kay
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Possibly because people don't want to help you destroy someone's property and by the tone of this answer that is what you plan on doing. 

Quoting Roo-n-BabyBoo:

NattysMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Egg doesn't remove paint just messes it up...

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I believe brake fluid can eat rubber,  eggs can take the paint off a car, and jet fuel will also eat rubber... why, are you planning a revenge plot?

Mindy9807
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Quoting Roo-n-BabyBoo:

Geez!! Well maybe because you could use all different products but its depends what your trying to get it off from!! No ones going to help you with your pissy ass attitude!! WTF!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)