Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 most iportant rule to keep your SO happy lets hear them!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM
  • 21 Replies

ladies i want to hear your five most important rules to keep you DH happy lets share :)

odet.jpg caringmommyof2 picture by cagsiggymaker

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caringmommyof2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM

bumo bump :)

Jessica_1717
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM

BJs... LOL

Photobucket

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:52 PM

sex,food, ufc,and he's good. a simple guy LOL

lizgriff
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM

#1 keep  me happy.

Keep me happy and I will rub his back whenever he wants and pretty much do whatever he asks. Scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

caringmommyof2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM

This is a good one lol

Quoting lizgriff:

#1 keep  me happy.

Keep me happy and I will rub his back whenever he wants and pretty much do whatever he asks. Scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

caringmommyof2
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM

this one is good but i hate it =/

Quoting Jessica_1717:

BJs... LOL

abbynzachsmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM

1) At least a gallon (usually 2) of sweet tea in the fridge at ALL times..lol

2) Clean socks and underwear.

3) He always responds alot better when I am really sweet to him...so the sweeter I am the sweeter he is :-)

4) Clean bathroom...the only room he's picky about.

Thats about it. I would say sex, but thats really just a perk :-)

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

sooga_booga
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:00 PM

After 23 years of marriage, here are my top 5.. In no particular order.

1....... Listen to them.. Be an active listner.. Men need to be listened to just as much as we women do. They just do not express it in the same way.

2..... Show them (just like we as women want to be shown) daily or as often as possible. That you : love them, respect them, admire them, adore them, appreciate them, want them and so on.  We as humans have a nasty habit of taking our loved ones for granted at times. Or assuming that once we are in a committed relationship that our spouses should just automatically know we feel that way... Just like us women, men need to be reminded how special they are to us and how much they mean to us.

3.......  Make them a priority and your  relationship with them a priority.. Yes when it comes to needs/necessities in life children (especially young children do come first).. That's not what I'm talking about..  Make time for and to nurture your inter-personal relationship with your husband..  A strong relationship between  husband and wife is the very foundation of a family.

4........ Share similar interest.  Laugh and have fun together..  Fun in a marriage is imperative..  No fun makes everyone unhappy......

5...... Do not keep score. Do not play tit for tat. Do not do things for your husband expecting anything in return.. Do not keep a tally of what you do for him and what he doesn't do for you. That brings on resentments and ill feelings on the part of both spouses. Do for one another because you love one another and you want to do things for one another.

And......... I have to add this.........  A mutually satisfactory, mutually fulfilling, mutually passionate, mutually pleasurable sex life goes a long long way.......... LOL  It brings couples closer together. The chemicals that are released during orgasm makes a woman feel more "lovey dovey" towards her partner.  A thing to always keep in mind is this. (this is not all men/women but a large majority) Women need an emotional connection to have a physical connection. Men's emotional connection is reinforced and made stronger by a physical connection.

khandalogo.gif SIKH....... image by 00-H-B-K-RULZ-00

sxwalke
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM

1. Blow jobs

2. Clean house

3. Blow Jobs

4. Cook well

5. Blow jobs

I think that sums it up

WildKat
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I LOVE everything you wrote.  I'm printing this and keeping it in my journal.  I'll add one thing:  DH and I both have to keep a sense of humor.  Even when we're pissed off, or being tested by our difficult child, one of us will crack a joke or say something sarcastic and we will both just start laughing.  It's the best medicine, and it breaks the tension and often opens up a decent dialog. I don't know where we'd be without the ability to laugh at ourselves, eachother, and whatever situation we're in.

Peace,

Kat

Quoting sooga_booga:

After 23 years of marriage, here are my top 5.. In no particular order.

1....... Listen to them.. Be an active listner.. Men need to be listened to just as much as we women do. They just do not express it in the same way.

2..... Show them (just like we as women want to be shown) daily or as often as possible. That you : love them, respect them, admire them, adore them, appreciate them, want them and so on.  We as humans have a nasty habit of taking our loved ones for granted at times. Or assuming that once we are in a committed relationship that our spouses should just automatically know we feel that way... Just like us women, men need to be reminded how special they are to us and how much they mean to us.

3.......  Make them a priority and your  relationship with them a priority.. Yes when it comes to needs/necessities in life children (especially young children do come first).. That's not what I'm talking about..  Make time for and to nurture your inter-personal relationship with your husband..  A strong relationship between  husband and wife is the very foundation of a family.

4........ Share similar interest.  Laugh and have fun together..  Fun in a marriage is imperative..  No fun makes everyone unhappy......

5...... Do not keep score. Do not play tit for tat. Do not do things for your husband expecting anything in return.. Do not keep a tally of what you do for him and what he doesn't do for you. That brings on resentments and ill feelings on the part of both spouses. Do for one another because you love one another and you want to do things for one another.

And......... I have to add this.........  A mutually satisfactory, mutually fulfilling, mutually passionate, mutually pleasurable sex life goes a long long way.......... LOL  It brings couples closer together. The chemicals that are released during orgasm makes a woman feel more "lovey dovey" towards her partner.  A thing to always keep in mind is this. (this is not all men/women but a large majority) Women need an emotional connection to have a physical connection. Men's emotional connection is reinforced and made stronger by a physical connection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)