Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

US US USA US US USA!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

the soccer game  was AWESOME !!!    I  never thought I would  enjoy 56,000  screaming people .  lol .   It was great .   and i  must  say I love Landon Donovan!

i am amazed by th patritionis. They said that out of all the people there 60%  was  for the Hondurs  team.   Thats  Amazing !   When we  got there the  crowd  all  BLUE.  (Honduras colors)   Kinda scary but fun . 

We have always been a soccer family. We all play .  My oldest Daughter  wants to  play college  and  i think this is one of the funnest things  we have  done as a  family in a long time . ( Well most of the  family , my MIL  babysat  the 2 youngest . )

I think it was wonderful  thing  for them to see their mom  have  FUN !  Without  being the  "get this done  do that ,   home work , clean  clean  .bla bla bla ..  parent .     I think they  enjoysed  hearing  me  yell at someone  other then them .. lol . 

I am so PROUD  of our US mens national  team !!! Cant wait to  watch  them in the World Cup  !  I think they will  do great! Even if they dont win the  cup I know they will  go far !

Tim Howard , US  Goal keeper

US after scoring the winning  goal

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mirandar2001
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:12 PM

LOL My husband is a soccer junkie. BUT his team is BARCELONA. We love ET'TO and MESSI! Thierry Henry is my fav. (because he's french and so is my mom)

Leeloo309
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Sounds like you had a good time ,great pics! Nothing like live action ,and the feel of the excitement around you huh !So glad you got to enjoy it :)

~Leeloo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)