Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shoot your kid in the face?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you ever/ Have you ever, accidently shot your kid in the face with Breastmilk?

Options:

Yes

Nope

Can't remember

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 58

View Results

Did you ever shoot your kid in the face with breastmilk....

Another post made me remember how when I was really full, sometimes my son got shot in the face if I was repositioning, or if he broke latch for a second...

I remember one time it shot him right in the eye.... I felt so bad for him!

Let's add a poll, what do you say?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessica_1717
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Heck yeah! Especially when they first start nursing and the boobs are so freakin full..Those damn things could shoot across the room!

Photobucket

Short_n_sass
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Jessica_1717:

Heck yeah! Especially when they first start nursing and the boobs are so freakin full..Those damn things could shoot across the room!

I could shoot mine from one end of the shower to the other and hit the wall.... didn't do it on purpose, but right when that water hit um... bam that milk would shoot like a fire hose.

Jessica_1717
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM

LMAO!!!

Quoting Short_n_sass:

Quoting Jessica_1717:

I could shoot mine from one end of the shower to the other and hit the wall.... didn't do it on purpose, but right when that water hit um... bam that milk would shoot like a fire hose.

Photobucket

milinsmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM

My poor daughter was a "victim" all the time.  It only happened when I was really full. My husband and I still laugh about this.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
humanjunglegym
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Yep and I did it to my hubby on purpose. lol

MommeeTo4
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:45 PM

yes on accident, but i did shoot my lil sis on purpose she would wanna watch so closely w/ her head practically next to my boobs it got on my nerves so when i switched sides i gave a squeeze and bam milk in her face, she stopped looking so closely after that.

jusjream
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:45 PM

all the time, lol. i used to shoot (not at the kids) on purpose just to see how far it could go, lol.

TO VIEW OR ORDER CUTE NAME PLAQUES, BOW HOLDERS AND OTHER ROOM DECOR FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.BRITSBRATZ.ETSY.COM

CjEmmemommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Of course!! More so when they are brand new but it has happened out of the blue a few times.

Erica

preview imagepreview image

alleykatt28

then you have to try and latch them back on quickly so that it stops! lol. so funny!

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join our Family!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

RaynesMommy07

Not my baby but I did shoot myself in the face with breast-milk quite a few time.  It was very amusing to me DF. lolll 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)