Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that really bummed me out

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

no one ever invites me to hang out with them! all because i have kids.

my cousins, who i thought i was really close with turned their back on me 2 yrs ago and bashed me behind my back for 6 months back then. i didnt know until my mom told me she heard one story about me an my husband. an she dont like ppl keeping things from others. me and my mom r the same, u got something to say to us or bout us, say it to our faces! so she got mad an told me what was going on. i confronted the queen bee in their group an she denied everything. an even told me who ever told me she was saying stuff bout me an my husband to other ppls was a liar. that "liar" was my older sister. an she never lies!! my older sister had told my mom all the stories my cousin was telling ppl. ALL LIES!! she made up such crap!! my husband was going over to HER house an threatening them!! HE DONT KNOW WHERE SHE LIVED BACK THEN!lol. an all the dates he did it, I WAS WITH HIM! lol. but anyways. i told her an their whole group, group of about 6 cousins, dont ever talk to me again. 2 yrs goes by, she emails me telling me congrat on the marraige an the new baby, i had a baby. she never apologies for everything (that would mean she is admitting to doing it). but we did make up. bc we were like sisters back then.

now, they all come back to me for advise or just someone to talk to. but everytime i get a sitter n wanna go out, my husbands in the navy n wnt be home till dec, n just take a break from being a mamma, they tell me they r broke or cant. they always go out n get drunk or high! just bout every weekend!! ill ask em if they wanna just go to a loung or a bar, i dnt drink, but like hangin out. they tell me they r broke. but the very next night, they go to knotts berry far, or to a club or to that very same bar!! n then wen i ask y they didnt invite me, they say bc it was a sudden thing, they just suddenly wanted to go. i end up staying home by myself wen i have a sitter. it really bums me out!! i mean if u dnt wanna kick it wid me thats fine!! just say so. dnt tell me YEA SURE JUST LET US KNOW WEN U WANNA GO OUT!

i dunno, just needed to vent. my husbands gne, just me n my 2 daughters. n i dnt have anymore frends in my area since i had my girls n got married.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dylansmom32509
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I know how you feel.Most of my friends that dont have children really dont talk to me much anymore.I dont understand how some people think that once you have kids you complelty change and are no fun.

carmensmamma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM

i know!!i think im just as fun, if not more!! lol. bc wen i do get to go out, i live it up!! lol. ppl just suck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)