Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really think I've negatively effected her ego

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

Seriously!!! My ex's new girlfriend cannot wrap her mind around the reason I won't make nice with her.. Um because I don't have to, you are not apart of my life or my sons life, you've been in the picture for 3 weeks and we're supposed to be best friends, I don't even talk to my ex, why would I talk to you?? LOL, she seems genuinely hurt that I don't want to play nice... lmao...She's all  " You and James are permantantly attatched to eachother, so we should be friends" NO WE ARE NOT ATTATCHED, we have a child together, that I have full custody of, so why don't you both stop stalking me and move on with your lives. FUCK They are both pycho..What a perfect little union they've created.. lol

(For those that don't know, he's the abusive ass, that's cyber stalking me, called my son a mistake and I won full custody of my son, so he doesn't even see my son)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momma2-3boys
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I remember your previous post this morning.  I would just STOP all contact with these 2 PERIOD.  If they contact you just ignore it don't respond! 

WifeyandMommy89
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Oh I set up a new email address a little while ago... I figure two more weeks with this one (it's on my resume that I've already turned in to a few places) and then they will have no was to contact me, I've already deleted my myspace and changed my phone number... I have a very bad problem with the need to respond with smart ass comments, so it's best if I just change my email..

Quoting momma2-3boys:

I remember your previous post this morning.  I would just STOP all contact with these 2 PERIOD.  If they contact you just ignore it don't respond! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)