Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sookie Stackhouse books

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM
  • 25 Replies

I am dying to talk about these and theres not that many people in the groups.  Has anyone read all and are dying for the next one???!!!  Which vamp do you want Sookie to be with?  I love Eric, but I think Niall was talking about Bill in the end of the last book.  Anyone want to discuss it?

Also, I cant wait for TrueBlood this Sunday!!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2-3boys
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I just got the books after watching the first season.  I just started reading the books tonight!

OMG - the new season starts this Sunday?!?!?

JRLKBGMomma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I was thinking about starting ot read the books today...I've neve heard of it until today.  Does it go along with that show Trueblood?  I have never watched that either...I am clueless but, interested!

MinniesMami
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Sorry- I haven't read the books but I LOOOOOOOOOVE the show.

sticking out tongue
.::. My Wolf can kick your Vampire's Ass .::.

Sheley
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Well the show is based on the book series, but there is alot of differences.  The books are awesome!  I just finished them and cant wait for the next, comes out in october. 

Quoting JRLKBGMomma:

I was thinking about starting ot read the books today...I've neve heard of it until today.  Does it go along with that show Trueblood?  I have never watched that either...I am clueless but, interested!

Sheley
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I hope I didnt spoil anything for you.....but it kinda is an ongoing thing thru all the books.  Have fun reading them!  I was reading almost one book per day cause I couldnt put them down!

Quoting momma2-3boys:

I just got the books after watching the first season.  I just started reading the books tonight!

OMG - the new season starts this Sunday?!?!?

Kaelaasmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM

The first book in the series is staring at me from my bookshelf, begging to be read.  

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

savedbygrace316
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Did you say true blood THIS sunday?  Shit I don't have HBO right now.  I thought I had til august.

CafeMom Tickers
savedbygrace316
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

I know!  I'm about half way thru it but haven't had time since DS was born.  I'm thinking about staying in bed tomorrow and finishing it.

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

The first book in the series is staring at me from my bookshelf, begging to be read.  

CafeMom Tickers
GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Thanks for the reminder!!! I have been dying for the new season to come out!!!!

lovemyfamily722
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I have been wanting to read them, but just haven't had the time.  I love TrueBlood though and I can't wait for the new season!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)