Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm so damm scared

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm so dammm scared, worried,stressed out and you name it.  We have been (I) been looking for another place to live now for about 2 wks. and damm it can't find anything.  i'm now working 36 hrs. a wk. gotta come home try and pack some up. kids be out of school soon and they are feeling this stress.  Everything is over 600 month or they are just too small of a place, We have 3 wks. June 30 to be out of here and nothing. What if we can't find anything. Where do we go.  God I wish my mom and dad was here we could move in with them.  his parents we could stay for a wk that's it.  His parents not in good health and they have alot of stress now. It wouldn't work.  I tried. HUD but there is a 6 month waiting list. I'm so damm scared and stress about all this that i have some chest pains sometimes. All he does is say don't worry it will be okay well maybe it will.  I don't know.  hold on the phone.  k back. that was about a house that will be ready to move in july 1 or maybe sooner. a 2 bedroom and for 500 a month we can do that.  well i guess things are looking up.   yeah.  thanks for listening

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
smarshy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Hopefully that house works out.

If worse comes to worst just dealing with a smaller place for a while maybe isn't such a bad option.

ILovetheOutdoor
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Yeah we might just do that. If we have to. 

Quoting smarshy:

Hopefully that house works out.

If worse comes to worst just dealing with a smaller place for a while maybe isn't such a bad option.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)