Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At this time.....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 14 Replies

What is your BIGGEST problem?

Mine is battling lifelong depression. It totally chaps my a**.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
savedbygrace316
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Getting DS to go to sleep. 

CafeMom Tickers
HaleysMama07

Mine is my weight. I have gained like 50 lbs since having my DD (thanks to the Depo) and I was already heavy before. But I've been dieting for about 2 weeks now and I've lost 6 lbs so far!

aka_speezolove

Quoting HaleysMama07:

Mine is my weight. I have gained like 50 lbs since having my DD (thanks to the Depo) and I was already heavy before. But I've been dieting for about 2 weeks now and I've lost 6 lbs so far!

Go you!

AutymsMommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Our newborn son's health problems... trying to juggle his needs with the normal needs of our 7 year old daughter... trying to make sure that she still has some fun this summer... feeling sorry for our son - it must be miserable when your first few weeks out of mother's stomach is just surrounded by heel pricks, hospital stays and doctor's visits

I am a Private School sending, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Homework Helping, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mum. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child - I will do that, Thank You. I believe that a woman's place is in the home taking care of her house, children and husband. I am a proud, traditional Roman Catholic, as is my husband... Yes we are teaching our daughter that The Church is the only Church. I am very conservative and a proud Republican.              Aimee

mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM

anxiety.

Hate me if you want to, Love me if you can. *Toby Keith*

missbobbie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I am haiving weight issues now that I am on Depo too. really concidering just going back on the pill at least I will not be hungry all the damn time.

Quoting HaleysMama07:

HaleysMama07
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Quoting missbobbie:

I am haiving weight issues now that I am on Depo too. really concidering just going back on the pill at least I will not be hungry all the damn time.

Quoting HaleysMama07:

Yeah the worst part for me is like the first 3 or 4 days after getting the shot. I so want to just gorge on everything and anything!!

CarterMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM

i'm hurting... i'm almost 36 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and this pregnancy is kicking my butt. i'm ready to meet my little boy

19deltamom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM

getting short term memory back after stroke.. Some days I have it other's totally stink.. I get lost all the time, forget everything and the worse part you tell someone (like a friend) and they are no longer your friend.. Don't think the stroke will jump from me to you!!

mama2madi.n.max
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I have horrible anxiety!! I have to take meds every day for it, or I have major anxiety attacks.

My biggest problem at the moment: we are trying to be moved out of this house & into our new one by Friday...but doesn't look like that is going to happen! Hopefully we will be done moving by Sunday!

Quoting mommasbabies77:

anxiety.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)