• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watching the duggars and i have a observation to report

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM
  • 19 Replies

Regardless of what people think of their parenting and the choices they have made, they do make beautiful children.  Those girls are beautiful and those boys are going to turn into nice looking men one day.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iheartmyshaman
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Agreed.  I hate their frumpy clothing, though.  They could be still be modest with a lot more, eh, feminine clothes.

Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I have to agree! I also think that they have VERY POLITE, VERY WELL BEHAVED children!! I like to watch!

natalieg
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM

I agree.

PatriciaofMN
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I agree  

Love Of My Life!

srenee1988
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I also agree...but I have to argue with a PP...I happen to like their clothes. I love how modest they are. :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

iheartmyshaman
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I just think their clothes are frumpy.  I like how they try to be modest, but you can still be modest and be stylish.

No skin ftw!

Quoting srenee1988:

I also agree...but I have to argue with a PP...I happen to like their clothes. I love how modest they are. :)

bostonharlem
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM

the kids are awesome. They are all well behaved, smart, polite, kind and genuine with one another.... so not like a lot of children in the world today and I think that they have done an excellent job raising their children, regardless of what some people have to say about them. They can't knock their parenting.

srenee1988
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I'm actually hoping and praying that I can raise my children the same way.

Swtmama62205
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I love the duggars!!! and the girls are soooo pretty....And i want to know how Michelle stays so calm...she is so calm and so soft spoken..seriously it makes me want to be one of their children lol...I wish i could be as calm and collected as she is

srenee1988
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Still...I like them. I don't think they look all that frumpy. :) But...I have pretty modest tastes myself, so that's definately part of my reasoning. :)

Quoting iheartmyshaman:

I just think their clothes are frumpy.  I like how they try to be modest, but you can still be modest and be stylish.

No skin ftw!

Quoting srenee1988:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)