Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband Left tonight *EDIT*

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

Long story short...Hubby and I have been arguing alot the past 6 months. Friends, sports and beer are more important to him.  He slapped our son's butt today after picking him up by one arm, and I freaked!  that was the end of the line..we have a 5 year old girl with special needs and the one he did that to, our son, is 18 months.  I called his sister to come help me and he just took off.   I had to holler out the door for him to at least come say bye to the kids!  He wasn't even going to say goodbye to them..yeah, they don't know what's going on..but him and I do..Don't take it out on the kids!

*OH, and when I confronted him about doing that to our 18 month old, he turned around and told me that I sit here and beat our 5 year old all day and she's covered in bruises...I should have called the cops on him, but when he said that I was worried they would believe him and take the kids..even though the kids have no bruises and the home heath nurse, the EEE teacher, the speach therapist, the occupational therapist and the preschool teacher can vouch for me it's not true.  when they come into the home, the kids are always in diapers..so obviously I don't hit my kids cause somebody would have said something...shit, why did I chicken out?*

sorry, had to vent...I'm 24 and I think my marriage is over...we've been together 6 1/2 years now

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllforColin
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I am so sorry!

sad

liddellmama
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM

ugh I am having the same problems mama I am sorry :( 

iheartmyshaman
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Sounds like he wants to be single with all the benefits of being married...drop his sorry ass!  He needs to grow up!

alleykatt28
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:48 PM

i am so sorry... :(

Do you play MafiaWars on MySpace? Need more mafia? Come join our Family!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102762

PatriciaofMN
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I am very sorry to hear you are dealing with this.  I was married to my ex for over 21 years and if I can get my life back together so can you. If you would like to talk sometimes pls send me a message. 

HUGS!  

Love Of My Life!

Trina39
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Soo sorry!!  I know it's hard, especially when DH leaves mad.  Hang in there and hug your children.

Hopefully you two will be able to talk things out when he returns.

Carol221367
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM

So sorry to hear about what your going through. It's good for you to vent & get it out. I am going to pray for you & your family for protection, guidence & direction for you.  

katiegirl
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I'm sorry hun, be strong!

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I've been told many times I'm too young to give my life to a man who isn't ready for a family (even though he married me and we have two kids...) but I just idk..I guess I have to agree.  it's been going on for about a  year and I think the tears will come, but why not now?  I should be upset shouldn't I?  OMG..I don't want to be a heartless bitch...but when I had to tell him to kiss the kids and he said, and I quote "I feel trapped by the kids"  it's hard not to get pissed and stay pissed

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Please atleast bump..I have nothing..no money, no gas in the car.,no way to get anywhere..I'm scared..I don't know what to do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)