Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

All right ladies, let's here them, what are some ideas for Father's Day gifts??

I was thinking of getting something done with a picture at walgreens or something for mine, let's here as many ideas as we can think of!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I got him 2 shirts and matching hats (batman & joker) from Hot topic, Saw V and plan on getting him the Wii punch out game. 

LMartin08
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM

its dhs 1st fathers day and im making him a "book" with tons of pics of him and our 5 month old... it says things like

this is my daddy

this is me

some people say we look alike,

and i agree.

LOL with a pic of him and ds LOL 

Im a 20 year old mommy to the handsomest baby to me,  run-to-my-infant-even-if-he's-crying-for-no-reason, always feeding my boobie monster, co-sleeping because when he's in a crib i miss him, freaky spank-me/pull my hair kinda sex with my hubby kinda girl

Jennifer_236
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM

i dont really know my birthday is the next day so something small

AlyssaH87
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:42 PM

bump for more ideas!

AJmum
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM

My hubby will be coming home the next day! For 2 weeks! Not really sure what we are going to get him, probably just a card because the next weekend we are going away.

mamamissy316
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:46 PM

I had a few ideas, but my broke-ness is getting in the way!  LOL I really wanted to get him the Sony Reader, since he travels for work and goes through books pretty quickly.  But alas, even the one Borders offered me (at a sharp discount) is $200.  So instead I am getting him a Tide Loads of Hope t-shirt.  Sounds strange, I know.  But DH and I are very humanitarian type people.  Every time he sees the Tide commercial, he mentions that he wants to buy that t-shirt in every color to support the cause. 

KRISSH
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:46 PM

KIDS MADE DADDY . MY X A BIG FRAMED PICK COLLAGE. WE SEEN SS 3 WEEKS AGO AND GOT SOME PICKS WTH HIM. THAT WAS FIRST TIME IN 4 Y I HAVE SEE HIM.

MY DAD  ALL MAKE HIM FAV MEAL..I HAVE NO SO..

IT  LOOKS LIKE THIS.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:53 PM

I was thinking about getting a collage travel mug made at Walgreen's, but I don't know if he would really use it so I'm not sure... he doesn't really drink coffee that much because he drinks Mt. Dew all the time LOL. Edit: I decided to get my hubby a tee shirt that you can add your child's handprints to it and a card instead, he may also get a nice breakfast as well.

aprilmayjune84
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:06 PM

My sister is taking portraits of my daughter and I and I'm gonna make him something with those, and than I'm gonna get some edible finger paint, and let my 9 month old go to town painting him a picture lol..  I had lots of other ideas, but money is really getting in the way....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)