Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD Stepmother deleted her Ipod!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM
  • 25 Replies

UGGG this woman is going to make me crazy. My daughter let her stepmother use her Ipod while my DD was swimming. Now all her music is gone. Is there any way to retrieve it? Besides downloading the music again. All my DD's CD's are with me and I am 900 miles away. Thanks for any help.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I swear I can never get any help on the rare occasion I try to make a post. Bump I guess.

mommyofcutness
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM

sorry, i just saw it! my dh works for apple (computers) actually and said is most cases you will have to upload the music again. he said you can try calling the ipod help line, but more then likely you will need to re-upload the music...

"YAY! You're lettin me be myself!"

ShawnaH2005
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:30 PM

How the heck did she delete them? It is fairly detailed to delete them straight from the ipod itself. However, if she did really delete them and they are gone then they are GONE! Does she have the computer with her that was used to upload the songs? if not then she is probably out of luck :(

skeeterbug1224
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:30 PM

bump

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM

That's what I thought. I can't call anyone because she is 900 miles away and I don't have the Ipod. That woman. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Quoting mommyofcutness:

sorry, i just saw it! my dh works for apple (computers) actually and said is most cases you will have to upload the music again. he said you can try calling the ipod help line, but more then likely you will need to re-upload the music...

dreamerinluv
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM

You know sounds like what happened to my DH when he got one....we loaded it with music and all was good for like 3 mnths....but hubby likes to play with the buttons and he accidentally pressed"restart-factory status" and well now it wont work....you cant down load or nothing....a friend said we could call the manufacturer...but since hubby admited to tampering with it they wouldnt replace it....they didnt even offer advice on how to fix it....so maybe have your DD ask the manufacturer....hopefully they can walk her thru the procedure....but sounds like her music is erased and might have to start from scrach  :(

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

pearlmom
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM

ugh!!! somebody needs to fuck that bitch up!!! how abusive of her anyway!! you might need to do the whole thing again.

Sorry momma.

mommyofcutness
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM

thats what i was thinking...i cant even delete them straight from my ipod! lol...

how did she delete them on accident? it would have had to been on purpose i would think...or maybe trying to delete one song and deleted them all?? i duno...

op, thats the other thing...she can only upload from the computer it is     sync-ed with...if she has everything on YOUR computer its going to be REALLLLLY hard for her to reload the music unless she can mail the ipod to you....

Quoting ShawnaH2005:

How the heck did she delete them? It is fairly detailed to delete them straight from the ipod itself. However, if she did really delete them and they are gone then they are GONE! Does she have the computer with her that was used to upload the songs? if not then she is probably out of luck :(

"YAY! You're lettin me be myself!"

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I don't know how she did it. That woman is so freaking jealous of my daughter it is pathetic. She is constantly doing things to sabotage my daughters stuff. No she doesn't have the computer. She left it here because last time she visited the idiot and the wicked witch the witch deleted her sims games and then denied ever touching the computer to my ex. Who of course believed her. UGg. Poor kid she still has 6 weeks left until she comes home.

Quoting ShawnaH2005:

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Yep. I can't stand her. You know if I thought for one minute I could legally get away with it. That is why I am grateful there is 900 miles between us. Otherwise I might go to jail. She does so much it isn't funny.

I just hope she didn't do something to mess it up completely. We don't have the cash to replace it right now.

Quoting pearlmom:

ugh!!! somebody needs to fuck that bitch up!!! how abusive of her anyway!! you might need to do the whole thing again.

Sorry momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)