Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seatbelts!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

I can not believe people are still riding around without their kids in seatbelts.  This story is just crazy...

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_060909WAB-i-5-wrong-way-crash-TP.64af3e8b.html

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kielappeal
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:39 PM

If someone cares about their child then they should put them in a car seat or seat belt.  I was just in a head on collision and my 2 yr old was in the car, he was in a car seat and only had a scratch on his head.  The car was totaled!  I have a fractured spine and a concussion so I'm on bed rest for 12 wks, this is why people should wear seat belts I guess because I didn't now I have to give up 12 wks of my summer but thank God my son is ok.

myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Glad to hear that your son was ok and you weren't hurt worse than what you were.  I just can't believe that there were 6! kids in this car and 3 adults and not one was wearing a seatbelt.  I was stuck in the traffic from this accident and that is how I found out about it.  I just couldn't believe it when I heard.

Quoting kielappeal:

If someone cares about their child then they should put them in a car seat or seat belt.  I was just in a head on collision and my 2 yr old was in the car, he was in a car seat and only had a scratch on his head.  The car was totaled!  I have a fractured spine and a concussion so I'm on bed rest for 12 wks, this is why people should wear seat belts I guess because I didn't now I have to give up 12 wks of my summer but thank God my son is ok.

littlemama810
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM

How awful, I will be praying for them.

breastfeeding,breastfeeding milestoneNO CIO Pictures, Images and Photosbaby wearing Pictures, Images and Photosi love my baby boy Pictures, Images and Photosaugust baby Pictures, Images and Photosworking mom Pictures, Images and Photoslove my husband Pictures, Images and Photosco sleeping Pictures, Images and Photos
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)