Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charge it?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Charge it?

Options:

Definitely!

No Way!

Possibly...=)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 23

View Results

I am so ready to start TTC #2...but, I have to have fertility meds to ovulate.  Here's the question...would you charge the meds to a zero interest credit card and go ahead TTC...I'm 28 btw....or wait until you have the cash (could be a while b/c it will cost 1200-3000)??

Just curious as to what others would do...

Bryan's wife in loveTravis' Mom (1) ice cream

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
travsmom931
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:36 PM

bump

ajswenson
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM

What does your other debt look like?

travsmom931
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Not much...owe for our home and 1 car...I'm a sahm and having the extra thousands right now isn't possible...we should be able to pay it back with income tax from next year...

Quoting ajswenson:

What does your other debt look like?

TezMoM
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I would try to save as much money as i could towards the treatments at least half... and then use the credit card for the other half... Good Luck!

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I will never use another credit card as long as I live. I have 1. Every month the payment goes up, the interest changes, and it NEVER goes down. I charged 1500 to it (0 interest back then) then I paid 1000 towards it. Only had 500 left. missed one payment and told them what was going on. ( DH pay got messed up because of the wonderful Army not doing his pay change to the new post we moved to), One payment and all the sudden that thing went bonkers. Now it is over 2000 and I can't get it down.

I don't recommend putting anything on a credit card that is not a dire emergency.

travsmom931
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Thank you...I am SO impatient!!

Quoting TezMoM:

I would try to save as much money as i could towards the treatments at least half... and then use the credit card for the other half... Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)