Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf (cussing)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

so apparently our roomate feels she has the right to tell me how to talk to my lil sister i tell her all the time not to mess with my cat cause i dont want her getting scratched she likes to pick the cat up by the neck she is six  goin on 7 she should know better by now shes in the kitchen on the floor cat in hand so i walk up and take the cat and tell her to leave it alone our roomate starts mouthing telling me how i didnt have to be mean that she was playing with it and proceeds to tell my mom i got in her face i was nowhere near her face i told her if i was in her face i would have been right there not across the room by this time she tells me to go to my room and stop being a bitch....excuse the hell out of me youre telling a 20 year old to go to their room like its your business fuck you it's not the first time she has mouthed me i would so love to hit her but im pregnant and its my moms house since my hubbys in the army im staying here so it doesnt cost so much but seriously what gives her the right

siggy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WAHM_Teresa
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM

So you have a roommate even in your mom's house?  How odd. 

Sorry you're going through all that but what a great way to save money so you can get out on your own even quicker.

AliciasMommy
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Quoting WAHM_Teresa:

So you have a roommate even in your mom's house?  How odd. 

Sorry you're going through all that but what a great way to save money so you can get out on your own even quicker.

well it's kinda like we're all roomates theres me and my dd then the roomate her bf and her two ds's my mom and her two dd's which are my half sisters

it's a big house but im only payin 200 a month for me and dd  that includes rent water electric phone net and everything else cept the basic necessities that you would have to buy no matter where you live

dastle
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I don't blame you for telling her not to mess w/ your cat.  I actually quit watching a friends kid bc he picked my cat up and threw him in the air and laughed when he hit the ground.  I instantly freaked out, calmed down and called his mother to pick him up.  Told her to forget about me watching him.  My middle is 3 and so far since she was 18mos hasn't done anything mean to my cat, so yes, I agree by 6 she should know better. As far as the room mate, she needs to keep her mouth shut it sounds like, I obviously don't know the whole situation, but it sounds as if nothing in that situation had anything to do with her. YOUR cat, YOUR sister,  nope.  GL and sorry you have to deal with it.  Could you try keeping the cat in your room?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)