• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

racist flyer in nieborhood?!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

omg I just saw on the news that in florence ky thes fliyers were passed out to houses @ night saying there nieborhood became a mexican and negro slum with mass crime and they gave a number to call if they wanted to start a white nieborhood wth is wrong with thes people the niebors are pissed, this is what makes white people look bad a few idiots have to makes everone look bad,Im white my dh is mexican and honasly we have gotten more heat from whites than any other color aa usally dont care probaly cause they know what its like to be judged for skin coler luckly where we live its pretty diverse so for most part everoneone gets alone and just for record I am in no way saying white people are bad,in any race there are few idiots ,

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lillitigator88
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM

i will spell check for you.. racist flyer in neighborhood. and yes it is wrong..

RmeWifey01
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM

That's just wrong on soooo many levels!!!

AJSMOMMY0508
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Do I think it's wrong?  Yes.  Does it suprise me?  No.  The county I grew up in and still live in has the highest number of KKK members in my entire state (no I don't live down south).

I'm a single, vaxing, non co-sleeping, non-CIO, ERF, EH, formula feeding, self weaning, whatever works kind of mom.  I have my opinions and I defend them.  Don't like it too bad, I change for no one, that includes you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)