Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Movie that Scared the Crap Outta You?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 42 Replies

My mom woulda had a heart attack if she knew at the time, but once I was flipping channels and I saw the Chucky movie?  Scared me to death, must've been 8.

Then at 13 I saw the Sixth Sense, that scared the crap outta me too.

Scariest movie since has got to be Quarantine, I screamed so many times during that.

What movie scares the crap outta you?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenny301
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:19 PM

I thought White Noise was scary.  Most "scary" movies are too stupid to be scary, IMO.

HeatherMae55
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Two letters...

IT

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

mrs.c123
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:23 PM

recently the most "scariest" movie i saw was the strangers and not because of the bloody gore crap, but because that shit could actually happen, im paranoid as it is about my doors being locked, that movie made me scared shitless the night i watched it...lol but when i was younger it was probably the exorcist, that was a crazy movie and it still kinda freaks me out til this day

Mommy to Taryn a BUSY LITTLE 3 YEAR OLD BOY and WIfe to MY HOT ARMY VET!!! 

AliciasMommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:23 PM

i honestly dont think i have ever been scared by a movie me and a friend stayed up all night in like the 3rd grade watching all the freddy and chucky movies she had

during white noise though i did scare the crap out of my friend i knew something scary was fixing to happen apparently so did her brother she was right in the middle and we both grabbed her as the scary part hit the people in the theatre didnt like that to much lol neither did she

Cas73
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I was gonna say that I'm not scared of any movies but then I saw this response and I am now taking it back.  This movie turned me off to clowns FOREVER!!   I  HATE them!  Thanks a lot, Stephen King!  

Quoting HeatherMae55:

Two letters...

IT

mrsJLA
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Alien movies - and only certain ones. I refuse to watch ET... gave me nightmares both times I watched it as a child. I hate that f'ing alien. Fire in the Sky is another one. Horror movies have never "scared" me though....

mamalinzie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Ive never seen Chucky, or It, because I know they will  be terrifying.

But more recent movies, The Grudge was pretty scarey, but I love it. The second one was pretty scarey, too. The third one sucked.

Why does my toddler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

mstnbecki
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Nightmare on Elm st(the first few)

Friday the thirteenth

Halloween

Sandman

Exorsist

anything by Stephen King

None of the new stuff really "scares" me, pretty much can tell the plot right away now.

autumns_mom22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Quoting HeatherMae55:

Two letters...

IT

That one right there. My parents didn't care what we watched and they let us watch that movie. I only watched part of it and will NEVER watch it all. EVER!!!

mrsmoore02
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Same here!!!  Glad I'm not the only one!!!

Quoting Cas73:

I was gonna say that I'm not scared of any movies but then I saw this response and I am now taking it back.  This movie turned me off to clowns FOREVER!!   I  HATE them!  Thanks a lot, Stephen King!  

Quoting HeatherMae55:

Two letters...

IT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)