• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

always half terrified and half excited....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

..this time of the month.. My period should be here in 1-2 more days.. Like I said half terrified and half excited, no we are not trying, I do not want anymore, which is why I'm terrified, but having another does make me excited - weird I know..

My issue right now is that I've taken a FOUR hour nap today and I'm still exhausted, I even took my B Complex & iron pills... My complexion is flawless, which is just strange.. and I am not cramping at all which is also very odd considering I cramp for a week before my period..

Anyway, I just had to tell someone, I won't go get a test till I miss my period for a few days..

Thanks for listening...

:)

greeneyes.jpg Green Eyes image by Mistij80

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Well,  umm, congratulations and I'm sorry. LOL. Not sure which answer you want. Hang in there. You could just be late too. Whichever way it goes good luck.

HeatherMae55
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:41 PM

LOL!! I KNOW!  I'm always all over the place this time of the month, I just don't know what I want.  My husband wants another one, I have body issues, and my son wants a baby brother and I know he'd be GREAT at it.. he loves babies..

So.. I dunno.  I've always thought it'd be so much easier if we just accidentally got pregnant that way I can get a tubal after this one and be done with it..  lol!

Quoting sherry132:

Well,  umm, congratulations and I'm sorry. LOL. Not sure which answer you want. Hang in there. You could just be late too. Whichever way it goes good luck.

iluvmylilmen
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Good luck!!! Sorry, that's all I could think of to say :)

HeatherMae55
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM

lol!  That's OK, I just needed to get it off my chest..

:)

Quoting iluvmylilmen:

Good luck!!! Sorry, that's all I could think of to say :)

autumns_mom22
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:47 PM

I have that same feeling at times.  

eeyoreplus4
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Hope you are/ aren't :)~ Whichever is best for you & your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)